RE: WPR - Again, again

Aug 18, 1996 06:16 PM
by Ann E. Bermingham

Chuck:
>Actually it was fun once everyone realized that they were there to party and
>not worry about the sort of nonsense the organizers had in mind.

Glad I never intended to attend anything official.  I spent my time between the
exhibition area and carefully selected workshops and lectures.  My favorites
were John Mack on alien abduction and going out to dinner at Berghoff's.

At 5pm, I was out of there, catching the train and going home.  But I heard that
some
people slept four to a room to save on the hotel bill.

- Ann E. Bermingham