HPB & Esoteric Psychology

Aug 18, 1996 06:47 AM
by Patrick Alessandra Jr.

>The important thing is to remember the social
>and cultural context in which Blavatsky worked. She did the best she could
>in a period when materialism was gleefully and arrogantly triumphant, and
>really deep ignorance and wide spectrum bigotry were rampant.

Right!

Regarding esoteric psychology and astrology the approach I have taken is to
place the information on this topic from the original books into a database on the
computer and use selected phrases to assess and interpret charts.  This keeps
me as pure as possible to the Teaching so that from this mare information can be
gradually worked out.  There is complimentary information linked about this at

     http://users.aol.com/psychosoph/home.html

Shanti,
Patrick
--
***  A.Priori  /  6524 San Felipe #323  /  Houston, TX  77057    USA
***  aprioripa@aol.com  /  http://users.aol.com/psychosoph/home.html