Re: Consciousness vs Body

Aug 17, 1996 04:42 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <960817224622_76400.1474_HHL57-1@CompuServe.COM>, Jerry
Schueler <76400.1474@compuserve.com> writes
>BTW, Jung taught that the psyche pre-exists
>the ego-body and post-exists them as well.  Our ego is born with
>the body and dies with it.

I would be interested in a citation here if you can find it, Jerry.  I
sold my part set of his collected works some years ago in order to eat.

[sigh]

ALan
---------
Homepage: http://www.nellie2.demon.co.uk/
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: Ancient Wisdom for a New Age
TI@nellie2.demon.co.uk
http://WWW1.Minn.Net/~vlg/TI.html (Figure "one" after WWW)