Articles

Aug 15, 1996 04:43 PM
by Alan

To TI members and others:

I am putting some articles from various sources into a directory on my
homepage.  TI members or anyone else with possibly useful material to
make available are invited to e-mail their contributions to me at

write@nellie2.demon.co.uk

Longer articles could be "zipped" and sent uuencoded, as I can decode
binary files.  Otherwise please send in plain vanilla ASCII.  Obviously
space is limited, and not everything I receive will necessarily find a
place immediately, but I hope to "rotate" material from time to time as
more data becomes available.

Some material already available can be accessed (Netscape is best) using
the URL http://www.nellie2.demon.co.uk/wisdom/

There will be sub-directories from there to other sources.

Alan
---------
Homepage: http://www.nellie2.demon.co.uk/
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: Ancient Wisdom for a New Age
TI@nellie2.demon.co.uk
http://WWW1.Minn.Net/~vlg/TI.html (Figure "one" after WWW)