World Parliament of Religions--Again

Aug 15, 1996 04:18 PM
by Drpsionic

It seems that for some reason the TS is never going to get the 1993 World
Parliament of  Religions and as the lastest issue of the Quest appeared (on
its way to the cat box) there was a review of a book about the overblown
gathering.
So, for the benefit of those who were so benighted as to have missed it, I am
attaching a short little thing I wrote (it isn't very good, that's why I
never expanded it for publication) about the Parliament.
Have fun.

Chuck the Heretic