On the nature of space

Aug 15, 1996 09:54 AM
by liesel f. deutsch

Dear Patrick,

You're the first one I've come across who mentions that creation is
multidimensional. This is what my Teacher, Harry Van Gelder said. He talked
about there being at least 6 dimensions, & he sounded to me as if he had
some concrete knowledge of it. I never understood what he was talking about.
I understand 3 dimensions, because that's what's tangible to me.

You say that life manifesting through matter produces consciousness. That's
not quite the way I see it. I believe that consciousness manifests in
matter, because it needs a form to manifest in or through.

Shalom

Liesel