Re: Theosophist versus TS member

Aug 14, 1996 11:43 PM
by ramadoss

We have discussed the cancellation of charters in various countries such as
Canada, Denmark, Yugoslavia etc. It appears that one common factor in all
these sections is the money and property held by the TS. If there is no
money, I think no one will care what a group studies or believes or follows.

This also brings up another issue. That of bequeathing property to TS.
Anyone planning to bequeath or donate, should carefully think and decide how
one can protect the funds being used for the specific objective of the
donor/bequeather.

MKR