No rules

Aug 14, 1996 04:25 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <199608141455.KAA09200@ultra1.dreamscape.com>, "liesel f.
deutsch" <liesel@dreamscape.com> writes
>2. I'm not in favor of running theos-l by ES rules. The ES is a closed
>organization with a hierarchy, and we're an open organization trying to
>operate on democratic principles. ES members are welcome to participate, but
>on an equal footing. If they want to operate their organizatiion on certain
>principles, that's their business. I'm not for theos-l being an imitation of
>the ES. I'd prefer it, if we made up our own rules.
>
>Liesel

.. and being an unmoderated list, theos-l does not need and cannot have
any rules (not while John Mead, bless his cotton socks) remains the list
owner :-)

Alan
---------
Homepage: http://www.nellie2.demon.co.uk/
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: Ancient Wisdom for a New Age
TI@nellie2.demon.co.uk
http://WWW1.Minn.Net/~vlg/TI.html (Figure "one" after WWW)