goodbye James Jungkans

Aug 10, 1996 03:06 PM
by Martin_Euser

JSY> but I would
>>definatly state, based upon what I have seen on Theos-L, that you are not a
>>Theosophist.

LFD>Dear God Jungkans,

Please allow Bishop Dr. Alan Baines to be a Theosophist.

Amen.
Liesel

        When I read James's posting to Alan (before my holiday) I was surprised
to see the patronizing attitude expressed therein. That attitude is not
very Theosophical IMO. From what I remember,  Alan has expressed his wish
to stop or suspend communication with James, which I can understand.
May I suggest to James that it might be a blind spot in his attitude towards
others to patronize them for deviating from standard Theosophical teachings?
May I also submit that we can learn most from those who hold different opinions
than those that a surface reading of Theosophy seem to support?

Martin