theosophical chat

Aug 10, 1996 09:14 PM
by Eldon B. Tucker

I just installed "Netscape Chat" (mentioned on the Netscape
banner page when one logs onto the Web using Netscape).
I found a theosophical chat line, and arranged to meet
someone there in Iceland for a chat at 8:30 am (Pacific Time)
Sunday. Anyone else interested in joining in?

Host: davis.dat.net
Port: 6667
Room: #Theosophy

This is just an experiment. It'll give us an opportunity
to polish the fine art of "one liners" to a new height!

-- Eldon