Re: Publishing Books

Aug 09, 1996 10:27 PM
by m.k. ramadoss

Chuck:

I am sure that electronic publishing is yet to evolve so that the
author's copyrights are still enforceable. Only future can tell how this
whole thing is going to evolve.

While there are many new books in the market that I am interested in,
personally due to financial limitations I do not buy them. If shareware
books are available, I would be reading more books than I do at present.
So personally I am looking forward to shareware books.

    Peace to all living beings.

    M K Ramadoss