Re: Books in ASCII

Aug 09, 1996 09:29 AM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <199608090512.AA26395@angel.elektra.ru>, Macnev Uri
<saf@angel.elektra.ru> writes
> BTW, I have english texts of "Thoughtforms" and some articles by
>Sinnett (from a book "Occult essays", 1905) and CWL & AB in ASCII files.
>So i can send them to those who collects files like those for WWW sites.

Yes please!  I just got my own site, and have only used 131K of 5MB so
far.  Part of my long term planning is to make theosophical classics
available on the Web page, with a short introduction and maybe a
disclaimer (I don't necessarily believe everything in a document just
because I make it available for study).  Also, as there is probably a
lot of material waiting, I would change the material around from time to
time.

Alan
---------
Homepage: http://www.nellie2.demon.co.uk/
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: Ancient Wisdom for a New Age
TI@nellie2.demon.co.uk
http://WWW1.Minn.Net/~vlg/TI.html (Figure "one" after WWW)