Books in ASCII

Aug 09, 1996 09:09 AM
by Macnev Uri

Hello!

=========================
* Forwarded by Macnev Uri
* From : Kay Ziatz
=========================
For: Martin_Euser
Subject: Books in ASCII

  Hello!

e> It's just making a link to Theosophical books, let people pick one of the

 BTW, I have english texts of "Thoughtforms" and some articles by
Sinnett (from a book "Occult essays", 1905) and CWL & AB in ASCII files.
So i can send them to those who collects files like those for WWW sites.

Does someone have a pictures from "Thoughtforms" in files?
I have most of them, but they aren't satisfactory - they were
scanned using Video-blaster and Sony camera.

IMO, "Thoughtforms" is a nice source material for creating online
Web-document.

W/best wishes, Konstantin Zaitzev  2:5020/360.4 Fidonet

Address for personal replies:
Kay_Ziatz%p4.f360.n5020.z2.fidonet.org@gate.phantom.ru