Re: Freedom of Thought

Aug 02, 1996 03:11 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <960801170207_72724.413_FHP59-1@CompuServe.COM>, Sy Ginsburg
<72724.413@CompuServe.COM> writes
>As I mentioned on this list earlier, if anyone
>wants to participate and cares enough, please Email your name and address and/or
>those of your interested  colleagues to me and I will mail you the information
>about the Conference.
>
>Sincerely
>Sy Ginsburg

Dear Sy,

I cannot be with you in person, but I shall be there is spirit, so to
speak, and wish the Conference all that you undoubtedly wish for it.  I
have mentioned it to TI and UK member Robert Gilbert, and he would be
pleased to receive info by e-mail to Robert@nellie2.demon.co.uk.

TIA

Alan
---------
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: Ancient Wisdom for a New Age
TI@nellie2.demon.co.uk
http://WWW1.Minn.Net/~vlg/TI.html
(Note figure "one" after WWW)