Re: reincarnation

Aug 02, 1996 03:59 PM
by Maxim Osinovsky

On Fri, 2 Aug 1996, Jerry Schueler wrote:

> >I've often wondered what the difference is between the concepts of animal
> >groups souls and the human collective unconscious
>
> 	I don't see any difference at all, Liesel.
>
> 	Jerry S.

I wonder if it helps discriminate between those if we consider the
humanity as a huge entity--then the human collective unconscious may be
considered a strata in the humanity's subconscious mind, which is not the
same as animal group souls. I believe the entity is called Macroprosopus
in the Rosicrusian tradition--but I am not sure about it.