Vitvan's URL

Aug 01, 1996 05:45 PM
by Martin_Euser

Hi,

Vitvan's URL is:

http://www.irdg.com/pc93/vitvan.htm

(I didn't check the one Ann Bermingham has mentioned, but the above one is the
URL I mention in my New Age FAQ)

This will point you to the home page of the School of the Natural Order
and give you access to many articles:

Syntheses between New Age, Gnosis & science.

Esoteric & transpersonal psychology; initiations ('crossings');
Tree of life; comments on the yoga sutras of Patanjali; non-Aristotelian
view/logic; general semantics, perception, reality, etc.

This is a quality site IMO, although I haven't studied it all,

Martin