Re: What's next in the movement~

Jul 31, 1996 10:57 PM
by Maxim Osinovsky

On Thu, 1 Aug 1996, Bee Brown wrote:

> > How about some publications of the Temple of the People, like Theogenesis
> > and Teachings of the Temple?
>
> And the books by Vitvan
> http://www.irdg.com/pc93/vitvan/html
> I am rather silent just now as I am busy reading his stuff and rather
> enjoying myself. Love his energy-frequency approach to the Wisdom.

One more addition to the above suggestions--books by Henry T.
Laurency, two of them (plus a few booklets) having been translated from
Swedish to English:

1. The Philosopher's Stone (1985), and
2. The Knowledge of Reality (1979),

both published by The Henry T Laurency Publishing Foundation, Sweden.
Some people consider him an initiate who was connected with Master
Hilarion. It deserves some attention in connection with the issue of
authoratitave expositions of Secret Doctrine including Psychogenesis.

Max