Re: Computers invade TSA

Jul 30, 1996 08:37 AM
by Drpsionic

Ann,
That is very strange indeed.  I remember trying to help out with the library
computer when Lewis Lucas was librarian and it had word perfect and we could
not figure out the damned manuals to put the book list together.  Bing spent
his years in exile in the second floor office working on a computer, so I
wonder if Reuben fell off the boat one too many times and his kundalini is
going berserk. :-)

Chuck