Re: TI members, an addition

Jul 28, 1996 09:08 PM
by JRC

On Sun, 28 Jul 1996, liesel f. deutsch wrote:

> Dear Murray, and whoever else on TI wants in on this.           >
> At the moment, as I see it, we have 2 problems.
> 1.We're all sort of set on making Alan the loose coordinator, and Alan
> simply doesn't want the job.
>
> 2. Alan and John Crocker (JRC) are both planning a web site for TI.
>
> So, before we go ahead with your super suggstions, Murray, I think we ought
> to settle those 2 questions.

At least to question 2 ... Alan and I are cooperating - `tis not two
different web sites - he arranged a site, I was starting to program a
real fancy page (-:) - but in the meantime Alan got the stuff that was on
Rudy's site (I think) and moved it - and stuff has sorta been added to
that ... but (damn! so little time! my knigdom for an extra hour every
day!) when I get time to do it I think the stuff I'm doing (with
everyone's approval) will join the stuff already at the site.
						Regards ... -JRC