Re: What's next in the movement, Round 2

Jul 28, 1996 03:09 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <199607281630.JAA23784@sure.net>, James S Yungkans
<theos@sure.net> writes (Quoting the official TS statement):
>Every member has an equal right to attach  himself to
>any school of thouht which he may choose,

I was summarily expelled from the Committee of my own Lodge (of which I
had also been president) for joining and promoting Theosophy
International and - wait for it - THE INTERNET!

Alan  (UK member at large)
---------
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: Ancient Wisdom for a New Age
TI@nellie2.demon.co.uk
http://WWW1.Minn.Net/~vlg/TI.html
(Note figure "one" after WWW)