Re: TI members, an addition

Jul 28, 1996 05:13 AM
by liesel f. deutsch

Dear Murray, and whoever else on TI wants in on this.

At the moment, as I see it, we have 2 problems.

1.We're all sort of set on making Alan the loose coordinator, and Alan
simply doesn't want the job.

2. Alan and John Crocker (JRC) are both planning a web site for TI.

So, before we go ahead with your super suggstions, Murray, I think we ought
to settle those 2 questions.

Liesel