Re:Teachings

Jul 26, 1996 05:40 AM
by Ann E. Bermingham

Chuck:
>The weak we shall always have with us, but that is no reason for us to make a
>virtue of their weakness, which is what the defenders of religion keep trying
>to do.

I imagine any type of flaw or weakness would be unforgiveable to your nature.
No matter where you find it.

>Is there a cure?  I doubt it, though I have always admired Nero for making
>the attempt.

I never received much history education, inspite of attending a public grammar
school, a parochial high school and two universities.  The only thing I know is
art and computer history.  Enlighten me as to what Nero attempted.

- Ann E. Bermingham