Re: True Religion

Jul 26, 1996 08:01 AM
by Drpsionic

Alan,
Aside from the oxymoron alert that the title set off, I am still convinced
that religions, as institutions, are, in the final analysis, nothing more
than a collection of human opinions based originally on experience and then
driven mad by human ambition.
Other than that, your dissertation is not bad.  But we are still left with
the nagging question of "what is truth?"

Chuck the Heretic