Re: web pages

Jul 25, 1996 04:19 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <199607250520.XAA07272@alpinet.net>, Bjorn Roxendal
<roxendal@sunrise.alpinet.net> writes
>Good to see that Theosophy is growingon the web! How are the theosophical online
>books going to be linked in? (Like VOS for example, or Key to Theosophy)

This has yet to be worked out, though I just sent Martin Euser the parts
of "Ocean of Theosophy" that he was lacking.  He may be able to put it
onto his own Web site, which is already linked to the TI web page below.

Alan
---------
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: Ancient Wisdom for a New Age
TI@nellie2.demon.co.uk
http://WWW1.Minn.Net/~vlg/TI.html
(Note figure "one" after WWW)