Re: Teaching from other voices

Jul 24, 1996 05:30 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <960724191208_244934128@emout16.mail.aol.com>,
Drpsionic@aol.com writes
>Ann,
>You're damned right I'd rejoice.  Religion should be treated the same as any
>other contagious disease, like leprosy or smallpox, either by quarantine or
>innoculation.

Please define "Religion" in meaningful terms, Chuck.  It seems to me
that your use of the term is similar to the common use of "Science."
There are Religions, and there are Sciences.  Have you had some bad
experiences at the hands of religious people?

Alan
---------
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: Ancient Wisdom for a New Age
TI@nellie2.demon.co.uk
http://WWW1.Minn.Net/~vlg/TI.html
(Note figure "one" after WWW)