Re: TI members, an addition

Jul 22, 1996 05:09 PM
by Alan

In message <1.5.4.16.19961023165045.1bafc14a@iprolink.co.nz>, Murray
Stentiford <mas.jag@iprolink.co.nz> writes
>I meant to add to my previous piece on this that I'm willing to be a
>volunteer to receive and reply to e-mail enquiries.
>
>Murray
>Member TI and the TS in NZ

I'm glad you added this, as I was wondering how to respond to your
brainstorming, which I thought was great (but who's going to do all this
work?).  Anyhow, I filed it to read thoroughly later, I was so
impressed!

Alan
---------
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: Ancient Wisdom for a New Age
TI@nellie2.demon.co.uk
http://WWW1.Minn.Net/~vlg/TI.html
(Note figure "one" after WWW)