Teaching from other voices

Jul 22, 1996 04:13 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <960722111059_242879306@emout12.mail.aol.com>,
Drpsionic@aol.com writes
>Alan,
>Your ingratiating smile can, at times, turn even my wrath.  But when I think
>of the damage that religion is done, I find it difficult to think of it in
>any other term.

Nay, nay, old friend. It is what *people* have done using religion as
their justification that has done the damage.  If religion(s) had
nothing of value in them, they would not have gotten off the ground to
begin with.

>  That is a purely subjective and highly judgemental position,
>but one that I seem to be stuck with.

One of thse days I will get to write the essay dealing with all this
that has been in my head for some time now.

Alan
---------
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: Ancient Wisdom for a New Age
TI@nellie2.demon.co.uk
http://WWW1.Minn.Net/~vlg/TI.html
(Note figure "one" after WWW)