Re: Descent into matter

Jul 22, 1996 03:44 PM
by Jerry Schueler

>Another assertion?  If true, why here and not Planet X?  Why a planet at
>all?  What happens when this one stops?

	Alan, not an assertion, but a conclusion that is derived
from my definition of "monad."  I see self-creativity and self-
expression as inherent in every monad.  This is based on experience
as well as reading (for example, Kephera and Tmu were both said
to have self-manifested) and I feel strongly that the psychological
archetypal Self (inner divine spark)  is self-manifested.  The only
other option is to believe in a God who forces us into manifestation,
and I find this idea repulsive.
	We will all get to "Planet X" in good time.  Your last
question is like "why is the sky blue" or "why is there life?" which
have no definitive answers to them except "because."
	When in spacetime, we all have to be somewhere,
and Earth is as good as any.  However, I believe that there
are countless other solar systems available to us as well,
and we tend to gravitate to those we feel an affinity (karma?)
with.

Jerry S.
Member, TI