VOICE OF SILENCE ON THEOS-ROOTS

Jul 22, 1996 04:58 AM
by Keith Price

The VOICE of the SILENCE by H.P. Blavatsky has been posted on  theos-roots
(first section, others to follow).  You must subscribe separately to
theos-roots.  Send a message to the listserver to SUBSCRIBE THEOS-ROOTS. For
further help, contact John Mead.  Ann B. said she is not getting her theos-roots
yet even though she has subscribed.  Let me know if others are having difficulty
or contact John Mead directly for problems with the listserver.

I hope everyone that is interested in Blavatsky will consider contributing at
one time or another to the discussion as we all have a unique perspective on the
lady and her works like VOS.  I am interested in contacting the VOICE of the
Silence myself and listening for its guidance in my life.

Namaste
Keith Price