Re: Answers

Jul 21, 1996 07:20 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <960721223237_72723.2375_FHP54-1@CompuServe.COM>, "Ann E.
Bermingham" <72723.2375@compuserve.com> writes
>Perhaps those who are still
>searching could be provided with better services in their search, rather than
>the offhand treatment usually given to the TS newbie.
>
>- Ann E. Bermingham

This is probably (no - certainly) the most important work to be done.
My own feeling is that it will have to be done by individual experienced
theosophists working in or out of lodges.  Part of the work of TI will
be in this field I am sure - did you see John Crocker's suggestions for
the TI Web page?

Alan
---------
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: Ancient Wisdom for a New Age
TI@nellie2.demon.co.uk
http://WWW1.Minn.Net/~vlg/TI.html
(Note figure "one" after WWW)