Re: Web

Jul 21, 1996 05:33 PM
by JRC

On Sun, 21 Jul 1996, Dr. A.M.Bain wrote:
> In message <199607211614.KAA20035@alpinet.net>, Bjorn Roxendal
> <roxendal@sunrise.alpinet.net> writes
> >Alan, how is that web site coming along?
> >Bjorn
>
> Very slowly - almost stop, but this may be in part to the recent US
> convention taking up a lot of peoples' time.
> Alan

Actually ... I'm programming the basic pages right now - and by the way,
would any members of TI that are not subscribed to theos-buds kindly sign
on? Seems appropriate to work out the Web page's text there  ... needs to
be by consensus ... and theos-buds is probably the right list to do such
work on. (I've just posted some Home Page text for review and comments
there). For those that may not remember ... send an email message to:
		listserv@vnet.net
and in the body of the message write:
		subscribe theos-buds yourname

							Regards, -JRC