Re: Psychic Defenses

Jul 21, 1996 02:46 PM
by Jerry Schueler

>Yet we need a psychological defense so that we are constantly being vampirized
>of our spiritual energy without are consent and mutual replenishment.

Keith,  the *only* real defense in the inner planes is compassion.  It must
be honest and sincere, and not forced.  This may sound hokey in today's
world, but it is true and it comes from my own experiences, not from
anything particular that I read.  There are lots of psychic devices and
defense techniques to be found in New Age Books, but all you really
need is to feel compassion for the other person and you cannot be
vampirized, period.  It works on all planes and at all times, and is the
only useful psychic safety net that I know of.

Jerry S.
Member, TI