TI members

Jul 21, 1996 05:11 PM
by liesel f. deutsch

        Dear john,

I like what you've got.

You can use my e-mail address as a resource person.

I've decided to give up making my own home page, but I'm in the process of
compiling some of what I wrote on theos-l onto a disk. I eventually (like
the 1st of the year) want to print up a booklet of the material. I told Alan
he could have the material on a disk for the TI archives, but the TI home
page suits me just as well.

Hope you get a response.

Liesel