SEX

Jul 20, 1996 06:57 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <960720222541_76400.1474_HHL57-3@CompuServe.COM>, Jerry
Schueler <76400.1474@compuserve.com> writes
>Activation of spiritual forces almost always
>charges the Root Center (muladhara) and Sex Center (svadhisthana)
>and one becomes sexy in spite of oneself.  This is why gurus tend
>to get into sexual trouble.  Its how we handle such phenomena that
                              ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

>count.  And repression is not an option.
^^^^^^

And this is true of all serious occult work.  As the old song says:

"It's not what you do but the way that you do it."

Alan
---------
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: Ancient Wisdom for a New Age
TI@nellie2.demon.co.uk
http://WWW1.Minn.Net/~vlg/TI.html
(Note figure "one" after WWW)