Re: Castaneda

Jul 20, 1996 03:25 PM
by Jerry Schueler

I agree with Chuck.  I have not been able to complete
a single one of his books.  My publisher, Llewellyn,
is one of many publishers who turned down his books
when he was getting started.  As it turned out, because
he mentioned mushrooms, his books became best
sellers.  But they lack authenticity to me.  He has since,
I believe, admitted to making up most of his material.

Jerry S.
Member, TI