Re: Core Teaching from a silent voice

Jul 18, 1996 05:22 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <199607182315.QAA01710@sure.net>, James S Yungkans
<theos@sure.net> writes
>we have in OUR century been privy to so
>many discoveries, such as Tutankhamon's Burial chamber, Budda's Birthplace,
>Etc. (which are virtual TIMECAPSULES of secret vedic knowedge) but we have
>not pursued research comparing the contents of those discoveries with the
>details given in SD.  Maybe I'm mistaken but there seems to be a Massive gap
>here that we should fill?

No mistake, and I am sure you are right.  Maybe you would like to start
the ball rolling?  My main discipline of 40 years has been Kabbalah (not
the magickal or magical variety) so I am not too well qualified for the
task you propose, though I have the SD, of course.

Alan Bain
---------
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: Ancient Wisdom for a New Age
TI@nellie2.demon.co.uk
http://WWW1.Minn.Net/~vlg/TI.html
(Note figure "one" after WWW)