DOWNLOADING VOICE of SILENCE

Jul 18, 1996 10:56 PM
by Keith Price

Eldon relates that an electronic version of VOICE OF THE SILENCE by HPB is
available for retireval from a web source.  I cannot access the web as I do not
currently have enough memory.  If someone could please retrieve it and e-mail it
to me, we could post sections as we talk about them in small fragments while
some us get hardcopies.  It would seem a worthwhile project to have some of the
shorter works availabe in ASCII for  distribution anyway.  If I can't get the
VOICE, I will type in the first section of AT THE FEET OF THE MASTER this
weekend.  Any help or advice or comments are appreciated as well as your
participation on theos-roots.

I think I should put more emphasis on applying some of the practical aspects of
spirtituality in my everyday life and see what the results are.  I know that
emphasis is placed on purity and the virtues in both VOICE and AT THE FEET.

The web address for download VOICE is:
Try us as http://upanet.uleth.ca/~PARA/index.htm

Namaste
Keith Price