Re: Historic Jesus

Jul 16, 1996 07:23 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <9607162158.AA22114@toto.csustan.edu>, Jerry Hejka-Ekins
<jhe@toto.csustan.edu> writes (to ABRANTES)
>If your guide to judging
>the validity of HPB's ideas rests upon whether or not they
>conflict with Christian ideas, then I suggest that your reading
>of ISIS UNVEILED is a waste of time and you have missed the point
>of the book.
>
>Jerry

I must agree strongly with Jerry here.  Although HPB was not fond of the
Church(es) she did not write ISIS simply in order to attack
Christianity, but to paint a much broader canvas, and to persuade people
to think seriously about a great many things.

Alan
---------
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: Ancient Wisdom for a New Age
TI@nellie2.demon.co.uk
http://WWW1.Minn.Net/~vlg/TI.html
(Note figure "one" after WWW)