Re: Millennial paranoia

Jul 15, 1996 11:16 PM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 10:14 AM 7/15/96 -0400, you wrote:

>Since I've lived in Minnesota my whole life and this seems to be
>one of the best weather years I can remember, I question the
>source of some of this material. I've not heard of any fires
>and my lawn and trees are as green as can be.
>
>   -Mike

Mike:

This "millenialism" happens at each turn of a millennia. The end of the 10th
century was fraught with insanity, and most historians and psychologists
have been worried that the year 1999 would be as full of insanity as the
year 999 was. This "web page" and various millennium related organizations
prove that the "loonies" are coming out from under their rocks. Just sit
back and watch, it's going to get worse before it get's better.

alexis dolgorukii