Re: Aspartame Warning

Jul 13, 1996 07:18 AM
by m.k. ramadoss

On Sat, 13 Jul 1996, Shaman wrote:

> > Hi
>
> The interesting thing is that I do have CFS. I haven't had an episode
> in a couple of months...but I always know it is lurking, waiting to
> pounce on me as soon as something comes along. The fact that I am
> between jobs and can rest whenever I need to has helped, too.
>
> Anyway, based on what I have read here I'm going to stop using it
> and see if things improve.
>
> Are people who can't use sugar going back to saccharine now?

	I am glad to see your message. If even one single person is
"saved" by not using Aspartame, I think the msg would have served the
purpose.

	I believe there are many substitutes. There a natural substitute
that is being used in Japan and other countries and it is available in
the US as a supplement in health food stores.

	There is a list of substitutes available on the autoresponder on
betty and you can retrieve it. To get a list of all available documents
just send e-mail as follows:

	To: betty@pd.org
	Subject: sendme help

The subject should be exactly as above. There should be nothing in the
body of the message.

I have retrieved some documents last night and the auto responder works.
If you still have some problems, just send a message to betty and she
will help you.

    Peace to all living beings.

    M K Ramadoss