Re: Aspartame Warning

Jul 13, 1996 06:54 AM
by Shaman

> Hi

Hi !

Thanks for this post! I'd been trying to locate some information on
aspertame because I always use it as a sugar substitute. (I'm hypoglycemic
and have to watch my sugar intake.) Although I am not a big soda drinker,
truly hate the stuff -- I do use it in cooking and so on to avoid
sugar.

The interesting thing is that I do have CFS. I haven't had an episode
in a couple of months...but I always know it is lurking, waiting to
pounce on me as soon as something comes along. The fact that I am
between jobs and can rest whenever I need to has helped, too.

Anyway, based on what I have read here I'm going to stop using it
and see if things improve.

Are people who can't use sugar going back to saccharine now?

bcs
-- --
Baltimore Chessman-Sweeney                     "I strive to be the person
                                                my dog thinks I am."
e-mail: shaman@primenet.com
        balto1@rtd.com