Re: More Comments by Mr. Dolgorukii on The Blavatsky Foundations and Daniel Caldwell

Jul 09, 1996 09:51 PM
by ramadoss

Daniel:

Very interesting post.
I hope everybody who is really serious reads everything that is published
and make up their own mind. Since there is no "official" definition of
Theosophy, no one's personal opinion is any better than any one else's. That
being the case, I hope any serious student keeps in focus the ideas and keep
the author in the background. It is the application of these ideas in our
personal life that is going to gives us a better understanding of the deeper
meanings and thus confirm or deny the real nature of these ideas. Ideas rule
the world.

Would be looking forward to your response.

BTW I have not seen the post on usenet in Texas yet.

MK Ramadoss

******** Peace to all living beings*****************

         M K Ramadoss