The Baltimore Chronicles Continue (results)

Jul 09, 1996 05:23 PM
by Shaman

I tried to communicate with the energy this morning and did get some
results. I wrote to another mailing list I am on, explaining the
situation -- same as I did here -- and also got some help and input
from them. Since you all have been *so* tremendously helpful, I
wanted to share the results with you, too. I can't even begin to
tell you all how refreshing it is to be able to discuss these
experiences without having to worry about being considered nuts
and just blown off without a second thought.

Anyway, here's the results of this morning's communication...and
as always, comments/suggestions/input is very welcome. I will continue
on trying with this until I/it gets all there is to get.

bcs