Fatal Attractions

Jul 07, 1996 09:26 PM
by Keith Price

 BCS wrote:

When something is a karmic connection, I believe that it is so powerful
that we can't avoid seeing it. I had that experience in 1994 when I
drew someone into my life who stalked me, harrassed me and ultimately
tried to kill me. I don't think those things are random. Sure enough,
I was told by a psychic advisor that I had karma with that person,
was told what to do to pay the debt and release it. I did that and
it worked. It turns out that I drew that to me because in a previous
life, I didn't defend what was right. I had just gone along with
something although I *knew* it was wrong because I didn't want to
create conflict.

I don't know if that will be a clue for you or not. I am still
thinking about why you might be stuck in Houston. I had to travel
2500 miles to create that situation in 1994....but it had to be
done before I could be released from it. I would like to know what
your situation is in Houston.

bcs
-- --
Baltimore Chessman-Sweeney

Keith:

This is too spooky.  Yes, I feel I am getting sucked into some kind of sick
situation and the fact that I am fascinated by it an not only repelled says that
I feel the need to deal with it rather than run this time.  I don't know the
detail of your situation and am not trying to infer that it is similiar to mine,
except that large social issues may be at work as well as personal karma.   It
may have to do with someone who is seeking spiritual help, but these kind of
things rarely get to the higher atimic-buddhi planes of spiritual growth and
tend to sink to the lower kama-manas and desire-revenge astral planes to stretch
the jargon a little.  I think it has too do with the deep issue of men asking
for love, nuturing ,acceptance, and deep spiritual connection from each other
which is totally debased in our society.  The only acceptable outlets are
competitve and aggressive sportsmanship (including hunting) and buddy-buddy
drinking and whore chasing.  The mens movement with all the shamanic drumming
and sweat lodging is trying to resurrect male bonding from it degraded state and
attempt to reframe it a native American spirituality.  Your nkickname suggests
that you may be interested in shamanism.  Unfortunately it may take many
generations of  "male" evolution to free ourselves from the shame associated
with men asking men for spiritual help on any other but an intellectual basis.

Namaste
Keith Price