Re: Theosophy

Jul 07, 1996 11:47 AM
by m.k. ramadoss

Hi

No body needs to agree on anything! That is the beauty of Theosophy.
While there are doctrines written by various writers starting from HP
Blavatsky, one of the two founders, they are just working hypotheses
until such time either you have first hand knowledge either confirming or
disputing them or in your heart of hearts you intuitionally feel them to
be "true". some one will post a detailed msg.

	MK Ramadoss

On Sun, 7 Jul 1996, Shaman wrote:

> > Is it a Saturday late nite joke?
>

> No. Not really. Am I missing something?
>

> > Are you crazy? Asking such questions would
> > force everybody on this list to follow in Alexis'
> > footsteps and to drop out furious at everybody else.
>

> I certainly hope people's minds are broad enough to accept many
> definitions. I take it then, that you all have to agree on
> everything?
>

> bcs

    Peace to all living beings.

    M K Ramadoss