maditation

Jul 06, 1996 10:20 PM
by Ozren Skondric

It seams to me that a lot of people on this list are practicing
meditation so I have this specific plea that some of you might be able
help me with. I would rely like to start to meditate but I dont know
how. Im not the member of any theosophical organization or any
organization for that mater so I wonder is it even possible to learn to
meditate on my own. What are your experiences, are there any specific
books you would recommend, any specific material on the NET, is there
any specific meditation technique recommended for students of theosophy?
 Thank you in advance for all your answers

                          Ozren