Re: Welcome

Jul 06, 1996 04:15 PM
by Drpsionic

Alex,
Are you SURE you're not a closet mormon?
I remember the trouble Savannah and I had last summer trying to find out if
Oswald Boelke (the man who taught Von Richtofen) was really her
great-grandfather.
It was actually very strange. A friend of hers called her and said that some
local Germanophiles had discovered that and she called me and asked if I had
ever heard of him.  I told her that I not only knew who he was, I had
videotape footage of old WWI material with him on it.
Then came finding the proof and it was not easy.  We had to dig all over hell
and here was a situation of only a couple of generations, and a famous person
to boot.

Chuck