re: improper touching

Jul 04, 1996 05:37 PM
by Jerry Hejka-Ekins

>>Putting yourself in
>>CWL's place, what would be the proper ethical procedure for
>>teaching occult sexual practices to under age children?  And
>>which occult sexual practices and instruction would be suitable
>>for pubescent and pre-pubescent children?

So far Alex, Alan and Jerry S. have stated that no procedure or
instruction at all would have been appropriate for CWL to use.
On the other side of the question, no one has so far come forward
to defend CWL's actions.  Since the ES pledge requires its
members to step forward and defend those who have been unjustly
attacked, and remain quiet when the statements are true, I must
come to the conclusion that either our ES audience concedes to
the truth of the documentation recently presented here, or they
have decided to break their pledge.

JHE

   |Jerry Hejka-Ekins,                      |
      |Member TI, TSA, TSP, ULT                |
         |Please reply to: jhe@toto.csustan.edu   |
            |and CC to jhejkaekins@igc.apc.org       |