Re: Breathing Exercises (Chuck)

Jul 04, 1996 01:06 PM
by Jerry Schueler

> Pranayama is the science of energy manipulation, and
>psychism is not the only possible outlet or effect.

	In what way does pranayama manipulate energy
(I assume here that you equate energy with prana)?  My
own experience and study led me to beleive that Kundalini
Yoga manipulates prana by forcing it up the sushumna
nadi and through the chakras.  Where does pranayama
send prana to?  Patanjali never even mentions th nadis
or charakas.

	Jerry S.
	Member TI