re: improper touching

Jul 02, 1996 11:52 PM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 05:08 PM 7/2/96 -0400, you wrote:

>Alexis:  You answer is what common sense has also told me, but
>I'm glad to hear it from someone with knowledge of ceremonial
>magic.  Your answer suggests that CWL's reasoning is not based
>upon any principles of magic.  Perhaps Jerry S. has an opinion
>concerning this too.  I posed these questions because evidently a
>large number of TS members believe otherwise and support CWL's
>actions.  I was hoping to hear from them, and learn their reasons
>why they believe CWL acted correctly.  There is no question that
>present day laws do not condone this behavior either.  I would be
>interested in hearing his defenders address this issue also.
>
>JHE

>   |Jerry Hejka-Ekins,                      |
>      |Member TI, TSA, TSP, ULT                |
>         |Please reply to: jhe@toto.csustan.edu   |
>            |and CC to jhejkaekins@igc.apc.org       |
>               ------------------------------------------
>

>Jerry:

I think it's pretty clear that CWL's actions vis a vis those youngsters were
based entirely on lust and nothing but lust. When confronted by accusers he
"made up a story" or rationale, about some "higher motivation" than lust.
It's interesting, but Crime Statistics would appear to indicate that child
molesters absolutely cannot control their desires and once out of jail go
right back to their pursuits. Sad Isn't it? But that's also true of
Leadbeater, no matter how much trouble he got into, he never "gave it up".
I'll be interested to hear if you get any further answers.

I am signing off this list as of tonight, you can reach me at alexei@
slip.net or by telephone.

alexis